All accommodation reservations should be made through Organizing Committee.
Please fill out accommodation form and we will provide you with details on the accommodation available.
Send e-mail to:
The Organizing Committee will respond to all accommodation inquiries with a complete offer of hotel accommodation including all reservation and cancelation policies.
All hotels are near the Regatta Venue.
- Accommodation on a full board basis, including local transportation
- Teams will have the choice between lunch at the venue or the hotel providing they notify the Organising Committee by 15:00 on the previous day
- Costs for special requirements that vary from the standard arrangements described above can be considered upon request
- Reservations must be made by February 10th, 2017. A deposit of 50% of the total amount will be necessary to complete the reservation. The reservation is not complete until the deposit has been paid
- The total amount of the reservation must be paid by April 10th, 2017
- The hotels reserve the right to adjust prices for late reservations provided there are rooms available. The Organizing Committee holds no responsibility for providing the accommodation at the above mentioned prices after the booking deadline
- All cancelation in part or full must be in writing and notified by the Organizing Committee.
- Refunds will be considered under the following basis:
- Notification prior to March 6th, 2017 – 90% refund of all the money paid
- Notification prior to April 10th, 2017 – 50% refund of all the money paid
- Notification after April 10th, 2017 – no refund will be made.